Last updated: 18th September, 2018
Usage of Predictor Platform
- The use of the Predictor Platform may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
The Operator may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of the Predictor Platform;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Predictor Platform;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on the Predictor Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Predictor Platform;
- Revise or make new rules in relation to the Prediction Game;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- In the event any User breaches, or the Operator reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used the Predictor Platform, the Operator may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of the Predictor Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on the Predictor Platform and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from the Operator or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
- The Predictor Platform includes a combination of content created by the Operator, its partners, licensors, associates and/or Users in the Predictor Platform. The intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying the Predictor Platform and published on the Predictor Platform, including (but not limited to) the Prediction Game, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by the Operator, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on the Predictor Platform either in whole or in part without express written license from the Operator.
- Users may request permission to use any content on the Predictor Platform by writing in to email@example.com
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Predictor Platform ("Users' Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on the Predictor Platform. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Operator, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Predictor Platform, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
Users hereby grant to the Operator and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users' Content on the Predictor Platform
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Predictor Platform(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to the Operator.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- The Predictor Platform may contain links to other platforms owned and operated by third parties. The Users' use of each of those platforms is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by such platforms. The Operator does not exercise control over such third party platforms, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. The Operator's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by the Operator of such third-party Internet site.
- Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including verification service providers and Reward Fulfillers (as defined below), are solely between the User and that third party. The Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that the Operator will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service, including with respect to any Rewards (as defined below) should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- The Predictor Platform contains content that is created by the Operator as well as content provided by third parties. The Operator does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Predictor Platform including while participating in the Prediction Game.
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of the Predictor Platform;
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by the Operator). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with the Predictor Platform.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from the Operator by marking e-mails from the Operator as part of their "safe senders" list. The Operator shall not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by the Operator to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify the Operator of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. The Operator shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Predictor Platform or the Prediction Game or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying the Predictor Platform.
- Users agree that without the Operator's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of or constitute the Predictor Platform.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support the Predictor Platform (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of the Predictor Platform by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt the Predictor Platform or any other person's use or enjoyment of the Predictor Platform.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to User accounts, Servers or networks connected to the Predictor Platform by any means other than the User interface provided by the Operator, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of the Predictor Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use the Predictor Platform for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, the Predictor Platform, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Predictor Platform without the express written consent of the Operator;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within the Predictor Platform;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt the Predictor Platform, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of the Operator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Predictor Platform or to manipulate User's presence on the Predictor Platform;
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in the Operator's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject the Operator to public disparagement or scorn, the Operator reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from the Predictor Platform, deny such User access to the Predictor Platform , or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to the Predictor Platform is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access the Predictor Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Operator for use in accessing the Predictor Platform. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of the Predictor Platform is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit the Operator's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of the Predictor Platform.
- Users may reach out to the Operator through by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are required to seek permission or consent from their parents or legal guardians before furnishing data, participating or entering in the Prediction Game, uploading pictures, playing games or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on the Predictor Platform. Access and use of the Predictor Platform without consent from parent/s or legal guardian and consequent participation in any contest/activity on the Predictor Platform is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of the Operator, whenever it comes to the knowledge of the Operator.
- The Operator believes that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
- Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain facilities on the Predictor Platform with the consent of their parent/s or legal guardians, they may not participate in the Prediction Game hosted by the Operator on the Predictor Platform.
- The Operator may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Predictor Platform.
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants can log into the app through their Google Account. The app shall collect the information directly from the Google Account so provided by the Participant.
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
Prediction Game, Participation and Prizes
- As part of its services, the Operator may offer the Prediction Game on the Predictor Platform. Currently, Users can access and participate in the various prediction contests within the Prediction Game whereby users are required to make predictions with respect to certain real-life sporting events (“Sports Events”) and win prizes. The predictions may relate to the results of Sports Events or individual/multi sub-events within the Sports Events themselves.
- Users will be provided or will have the opportunity to earn gratuitous virtual tickets (“Tickets”) through special promotions conducted by the Operator and such Tickets may be redeemed by the users to participate in the Prediction Game.
- Users will not be able to participate in the Prediction Game without valid Tickets
- The Tickets issued to/earned by users may not be redeemed for anything other than an opportunity to participate in the Prediction Game.
- Users of the Prediction Game will be issued virtual coins ("Coins") for each correct prediction they make on the Predictor Platform in accordance with the rules and, which may be redeemed by for various rewards, which may include, but not be limited to gift vouchers, discount coupons, mobile wallet offers and cash bonus amounts for that may be redeemed to participate in contests on certain fantasy sports platform (each hereinafter referred to as a "Prize").
- The Coins may be used by the users may be used to purchase virtual Tickets.
The Prediction Game shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
- "Game Rules" available at How To Play – www.powerpredictorapp.com/how-to-play
- Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to the redemption of any Prizes and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
- The Operator shall not permit a User to redeem his/her accumulated Coins for Prizes unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by the Operator. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
- Users are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. The Operator shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Users due to which Prizes may not be delivered to the User.
- Only those Users who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by the Operator shall be permitted to redeem their accumulated Coins (or any part thereof) for Prizes.
The Operator shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any User from redeeming his/her accumulated Coins (or any part thereof) for Prizes on the following grounds:
- Determination by the Operator that any document or information submitted by the User is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 9 below; or
- Any other ground.
- The decision of the Operator with respect to the award or distribution of Tickets and the redemption of Coins and with all aspects relating to the Prediction Game, shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- If it is found that a User participating in the Prediction Game is under the age of eighteen (18), the Operator shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such User and forfeit his/her Coins. Further, the Operator may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such User's account.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Operator makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- The Operator may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the Prizes that may be redeemed by Users for Coins. Users shall not raise any claim against the Operator or question its right to modify such Prizes being offered.
- The Operator will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of Prizes. The Operator shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
- Users shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the Prizes.
- All Tickets, Coins and Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable (except as specified in these Terms). Tickets, Coins and Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of Prizes in kind.
- The Prediction Game is only open to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Prediction Game is open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- The Operator may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Prediction Game.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Predictor Platform in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Prediction Game shall be eligible to participate in the Prediction Game and win Coins which can be redeemed for Prizes.
- Acceptance of a Prize by a User constitutes permission for the Operator, and its affiliates to use the User's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
- The Users further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by the Operator without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of the Operator. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
- If it comes to the notice of the Operator that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting the Prediction Game or if it comes to the notice of the Operator that conduct of the Prediction Game is prohibited, then the Operator shall withdraw and / or cancel the Prediction Game without prior notice to any Users. Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Prediction Game in any manner.
- Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of the Operator, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
Dispute and Dispute Resolution
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Predictor Platform and/or the Prediction Game provided by the Operator, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) or the Operator, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the parties, and each party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent the Operator from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard the Operator's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of the Operator to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the Predictor Platform and/or the Prediction Game voluntarily and at their own risk. The Operator shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Predictor Platform (including participation in the Prediction Game) or as a result of redemption of any Coins for Prizes.
- By accessing the Predictor Platform and participating in the Prediction Game provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify the Operator, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Predictor Platform including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- The Operator accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the Prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Predictor Platform by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Predictor Platform, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify the Operator and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by the Operator on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Operator harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the Predictor Platform or participation in the Prediction Game. In no event shall the Operator be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the Predictor Platform or his/her participation in the Prediction Game.
- In consideration of the Operator allowing Users to access the Predictor Platform, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against the Operator, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Predictor Platform or related to the Prediction Game, the Tickets, the Coins or the Prizes.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither the Operator nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, the Operator shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, services or sites or the cancellation of the Prediction Game and Prizes. The Operator disclaims any responsibility for any inaccessibility that is caused by the Operator's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our platforms, failures of the Operator's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, the Operator does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Predictor Platform. The content on the Predictor Platform is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Predictor Platform is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material.
The Operator shall make best endeavors to ensure that the Predictor Platform is error-free and secure, however, neither the Operator nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the Predictor Platform will meet Users' requirements,
- the Predictor Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Predictor Platform will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any services, information, or other material that Users obtain through the Predictor Platform will meet Users' expectations.
- In case the Operator discovers any error, the Operator reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit including through a set off of the erroneous Coins/Tickets credited from Coins/Tickets due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the erroneous credit of Coins/Tickets.. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, the Operator agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither the Operator nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any services/facilities (including the Prediction Game) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on the Predictor Platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant facilities, events or services/facilities are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any facilities/services (including the Prediction Game) on the Predictor Platform, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither the Operator nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable or responsible for any failure of third parties to fulfil any Prize offered by a third party in the Prediction Game.
- For the purposes of these Terms, any communication to the Operator shall be sent to ‘Predictor App’, 1801 & 1802 Peninsula Business Park, Tower B, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013, Maharashtra, India.
- The Operator may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon the Operator posting them on the Predictor Platform or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the Predictor Platform. If they do not provide the Operator with accurate information, the Operator cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond the Operator's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any Sports Events. In such circumstances, the Operator shall also be entitled to cease offering the Prediction Game in relation to such Sports Events.
- The Operator's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Predictor Platform or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and the Operator Fantasy Private Limited and govern your use of the Predictor Platform, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with the Operator Fantasy Private Limited with respect to the Predictor Platform.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- The Operator reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Predictor Platform, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with the Operator's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- The Operator may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any or whole of the Predictor Platform and/or the Prediction Game.
- By Participating in the Predictor Contest you explicitly agree and allow Power Predictor App and/or any of its representatives/Associates to contact you for any promotional offer and/or communication. This consent given to Power Predictor App. shall override any Do Not Call preferences chosen by you.